Saturday 1 February 2014

Brief Storyboard


since we did not meet the deadline for the pitch , this means we also do not have a storyboard. I came across a website called storyboardthat.com which is a website that you can make storyboards on which are cartoons. I thought this would be an easier and fast way of creating a quick storyboard. Unfortunately you are only able to create a certain amount of boxes for your storyboard or you will have to pay so I tried to make it as breif as possible but also add most things in. Here is the final outcome:


this website was very handy and here are the 3 characters from our film. As I wanted different expressions I had to use different pictures for each character so I hope it's not too confusing to follow.

Here is the process of making it: 



No comments:

Post a Comment